PDA

Ver la versión completa : Zoink prepara un juego para Wii U y otras pequeñas noticias del desarrollo independie

shezard
28th January 2014, 10:00
Fechas aproximadas para Yumi´s Odd Odyssey, Bit Boy!! Arcade y Proyect Y2K.

Noticia Completa (http://www.revogamers.net/noticias/wii-u/zoink-prepara-un-juego-wii-u-y-otras-pequenas-noticias-del-desarrollo-independiente-12862.html)

Konohamaru
28th January 2014, 11:09
Complemento con algo de información sobre el estado de desarrollo de Nihilumbra's:

NE: Will there be any unique content for this Wii U version of Nihilumbra? Have you looked into the Wii U’s unique features?

KC: Yes, we did! We really like the Wii U, as it brings a lot of new possibilities to game design that weren’t possible until now. For me, it’s the most revolutionary addition to the console hardware since the addition of joysticks to the controllers.

NE: Do you think it would be possible to add a second player? Possibly in an asymmetric role?

KC: It’s funny that you ask that. That’s exactly what we did! We added an asymmetric multiplayer where one of the players will control Born and the other one will be in charge of painting.

This mode will be an extra help, because it will allow you to split the controls with a friend to solve the hardest levels, but I can tell you something: it requires a lot of coordination! If the two players don’t work as a team … well, things can become chaotic. Let’s say that the players are supposed to work together, but we’ve seen that, sometimes, it’s extremely funny to use the colors to sabotage the other player.

NE: When will the Wii U version release?

KC: It’s hard to say. It’s already finished, which means that soon we will start with the quality tests of Nintendo. It’s impossible to know how much time will this mean: if the game is okay, it will be launched soon. If they find some bugs, we’ll have to fix them and test it again.

I guess that the official answer could be: as soon as we can!

NE: Do you see yourself developing more games for the Wii U or perhaps even the 3DS?

KC: Sure! Why not? As I said, we are really happy with our relationship with Nintendo. We still need to see how the sales will be on Wii U, but it would be nice to develop for these platforms in the future.

BeautiFun Games on Nihilumbra's Wii U features, new content, release and future Wii U/3DS support | GoNintendo - What are YOU waiting for? (http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=221228)

shezard
28th January 2014, 11:33
Gracias kono, esta va por separado dentro de un rato.

Robert
28th January 2014, 11:36
Me quede con muchas ganas de que lanzaran WiiWaa para comprárselo a mi sobrino. Me parecía una idea estupenda. A ver con que nos sorprenden los de Zoink

Konohamaru
28th January 2014, 11:50
Gracias kono, esta va por separado dentro de un rato.

Así me gusta, que a mis vecinos se les de un trato especial jejejejeje ;)

Volfir
28th January 2014, 18:13
¿Y que pasó con Cryamore que tenia una pinta que me recordaba mucho a Story of Thor?
P.D.: Hay que cuidar un poco la ortografía que hay algunos errores.
P.D. 2: ¿Cual es el juego del vídeo?

Mauro D'Agostino
29th January 2014, 15:25
Vale, acabo de ver el trailer de WiiWaa. ¡Hubiese vendido como churros! Y como pusieran más peluches como en Skylanders ya ni te cuento...