PDA

Ver la versión completa : Scarface 8.5 en IGN + podcast con cosas nuevas + impresiones

CaVaYeRo
9th June 2007, 11:37
Parece q tenemos sustituto del Padrino, este más cabreado, mejor controlado y con más tacos:

One of the ways that Radical has drastically improved upon most open world games is in terms of the aiming system. The controls work in a freelook manner, much like Max Payne or other third-person shooters, allowing you to freely aim and take out enemies. You'll actually earn more Balls for doing things this way, so you're rewarded for skill. If you want to use the lock-on system however, which most folks probably will, you simply need to aim near an enemy and press the appropriate button. This means that you don't need to tap the lock button and then hope it finds someone relevant. If you want to shoot at a specific soldier, simply aim in his general direction and then hit the button - it's simple and works very well. Once you've targeted an enemy, the aim controls then move your reticule inside the lock-on area, allowing you to target specific body parts for more Balls or a headshot or what have you. It's a great system that works almost flawlessly.

The advantage of IR continues when transitioning to vehicle combat, as direct cursor control (that doesn't require your right thumb) is exactly what was needed to streamline the driving/shooting experience."

http://wii.ign.com/articles/794/794861p1.html

Big brain: 7.6 http://wii.ign.com/articles/795/795126p1.html

Impresiones de Dragon Quest (más o menos como se espera):

DQ:Swords- They played it. It's fun and cool. Mostly just swords stuff. Very simple. Can upgrade and combine weapons. Leave the towns and enter paths, then you are on set paths but can sometimes choose what way. Basically completely on rails. Old school- random battles. Sword swiping is cool, there is some strategy to it. Not incredibly deep. Game might be longer than you think- at least 10 hours, maybe 15 plus. No loading when enemies come. Visuals aren't quite as good as we thought, but good bloom and little effects, and main character animations are good. Nothing more to it than what you think, but thinks people will like it. Thinks it will sell well, especially in Japan. Doesn't think it will be released in the U.S anytime soon.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/795/795130p1.html

Sobre el podcast, parece bastante completo:

RE4- GC visuals, superior version of RE4, not quite perfect- one quirk in the controls- can't look up and down with the Wiimote- up down left right movement done by analog stick- feels odd- feels like a light gun game. Dramatic speed difference in shooting compared to GC version because of the controls. Some off the waggle controls aren't needed- wagging the knife is unnecessary. But overall its the best version. Best looking realistic looking game on Wii
RE4- No GC controller support

The Bigs- Uses pretty decent Wii waggle, pretty cool bat tracking, exclusive coming up on the Wii version.

Madden- hands on next week.

Ghost squad- Very much the arcade game with added multiplayer support. Disappointed that its running in 4:3. Easy cash in- fun game, but not a ton added to the Wii version. Bitching about developers not putting in progressive scan and 16:9.

Nintendo changes- Further semi-confirmation of the 3 marketing execs leaving. Speculates that Nintendo is shifting their focus- trying to be more aggressive within the industry. You can tell Matt isn't happy.

New RPG's- some new RPG's on the way. Hinting at sequal to RPG that came out same time as Baten Katos..Matt- "I might as well just tell you. Bozon- keep faith in Crystal Chronicles. It's going to be good. (Nota: Tales of Symphonia tendría sentido)

For next year- Thinks Wii Sports 2, Wii Health, Pikmin, and sure there are other surprises.

FF:CC- Think multiplayer will be downplayed, single player focused likely.

Great multiplayer games- for Wii BBA is a good multiplayer game, Strikers- Bozon psyched,Battalion Wars will be a great multi player game.

ThePsychoMantis
9th June 2007, 11:52
visto lo visto, de momento deja de interesarme el dragon quest...

WII
9th June 2007, 12:04
a ver si es verdad y tenemos pikmin de una vez, me muero de ganas por ver ese juego adaptado al mando de wii, para mi gusto los dos anteriores fueron juegos sobresalientes

CaVaYeRo
9th June 2007, 12:54
a ver si es verdad y tenemos pikmin de una vez, me muero de ganas por ver ese juego adaptado al mando de wii, para mi gusto los dos anteriores fueron juegos sobresalientes

y tanto. Cuando me pasé el 1 dije.... sólo por el concepto, es un notablísimo. El 2 ya es un 9 y pico :P

Wario
9th June 2007, 14:08

y tanto. Cuando me pasé el 1 dije.... sólo por el concepto, es un notablísimo. El 2 ya es un 9 y pico :P

Yo me compré el 2 y jugué despues al 1 (la segunda parte me gustó muchísimo mas). Ahora espero uno para DS y otro para Wii con conexión entre ambas :cunao:

darthsirius
9th June 2007, 16:01
Habrá que probar a fondo ese Scarface este veranito...

PSC
9th June 2007, 18:25
que bien para mi que no compre el padrino para esperar a scarface.
MmmMMmmmMmmmmmmmm..
si este no e satisface, pues apra mi juego mature esperaree a umbrella hroinicles o NMH

Maldito Dinero :BALA:

Cerberus
10th June 2007, 16:28
¿Algún voluntario para traducir el Podcast? Gracias.

NaNdO
10th June 2007, 16:35
¿que dice de nuevos rpgs? ¿que nos llegará una secuela de un rpg que salió a la misma vez que el baten kaitos?

agente_smithx
10th June 2007, 16:40
Algún alma caritativa que traduzca???

Un saludo.

Edgard
10th June 2007, 17:06
Me uno a los que piden una alma caritativa :P

Vanguard
10th June 2007, 19:03
Visto las puntuaciones de scarface, creo que caera le llevo esperando, eso si en los graficos se pudieron esmerar un poquito mas.